Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set out below are to be applied to the use of this website and apply to all orders for items which you place with Lissom Footwear Limited. Lissom Footwear Limited is a Private Limited Company with Share Capital in England & Wales, company number 12830482. Company address is 32A Albion Street, Castleford, West Yorkshire, England, WF10 1EN. Phone number +447933333841.
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. From time to time these terms may be updated; please review them prior to each use of our website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as ”you”) with Lissom Footwear Limited, hereinafter referred to as “LISSOM”, "us", “our”, or ”we”, at the LISSOM website, mobile website, or via telephone (jointly referred to as ”LISSOM.com”).
For legal reasons we can only sell items via this Website or by telephone to individuals aged 18 or over. If you are under 18 you must involve a parent or guardian when placing orders on-line using the Website or by telephone.
If you do not understand all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not place orders using this Website. Please contact our customer care team for further information on our terms and conditions.
ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions impinges on your statutory rights either as a consumer or otherwise.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice and will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Whilst we strive to ensure our website is as secure as possible, unfortunately LISSOM cannot guarantee that the use of our website is free from viruses and is completely secure at all times. By using our website and its services, you are accepting responsibility to configure your technology for secure access. LISSOM recommends the use of anti-virus software.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches the terms set out in this and all other policies documented on our website. LISSOM Ltd reserves the right to, in our discretion, determine whether there has been a breach of this policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. This could include withdrawal of your right to use our site or legal action against you.
You may not use our site;
- In any way that violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
By using our website and its services you are also agreeing;
-Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of this policy
- Not attempt to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
-any software used in the provision of our site; or
-any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
For information on the returns process please read our Returns Policy, which details how to return unwanted or unsuitable items for a refund or exchange.
By placing an order with LISSOM you are agreeing to the LISSOM returns policies. LISSOM will be unable to accommodate returns which do not adhere to the returns policies outlined on www.lissom.com.
TAX AND DUTIES
It is your responsibility as purchaser and importer that any products ordered comply with local import regulations and that there are no restrictions which may affect receipt of your order. We strongly recommend that purchasers establish the likely charges applicable in the country of destination before placing an order.
The entire content included on the LISSOM website (including but not limited to text, graphics or code) is copyrighted to JDS46 Limited and the reproduction of the aforementioned is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from LISSOM.
All trademarks and trade names belong to JDS46 Limited and cannot be used without prior written permission from LISSOM. All intellectual property on the website, including but not limited to patents (issued or pending), are the sole property of JDS46 Limited and/or its licensors.
USE OF SUBMITTED INFORMATION
LISSOM reserves the right to utilize any comments, information or ideas suggested in communication between you and LISSOM, without prior notice, compensation or acknowledgement to you.
COLOURS, SIZES AND SPECIFICATIONS
We make every effort to display the colours, sizes and specifications of products available on the website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will however depend on the resolution of your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the item delivered. A member of our customer care team will contact you if the item you have ordered is no longer available.
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Lissom Footwear Limited (English company no. 12830482) whose registered office is at 32A Albion Street, Castleford, West Yorkshire, WF10 1EN, United Kingdom.
2.The competition is open to residents of the USA aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry to the competition is achieved by subscription to the mailing list on www.lissom.com (and remaining a subscriber on the date of the competition ending on 30 January 2021).
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30 June 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: We have 1 pair of LISSOM Flytes to be won by 1 entrant. The colour and size of Flytes is subject to availability.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Lissom Footwear Limited and not to any other party.